You are invited to join our Loyalty Program when you adopt any of our books for any of your classes. For every semester you use a BUP text in a course―whether it’s the same text or a different one―we want to show our gratitude.
Our loyalty program operates on a points system.
There are four ways to earn points:
Adopt a book: 50 points
- You will receive 50 points for every semester you use a BUP text in a course. To receive these points, fill out a desk copy request form or confirm a textbook adoption.
Textbook feedback: 50 points
- You will receive 50 points for giving us feedback on a BUP textbook. To receive these points, fill out our textbook feedback form.
Book purchase: 25 points
- You will receive 25 points for purchasing one of our books. To receive these points, let us know a [email protected]edu. We must have a receipt of your purchase.
Host an author: 100 points
- You will receive 100 points for hosting one of our authors at a speaking event or lecture. To receive these points, let us know at [email protected].
There are three levels in our Loyalty Program. You move to the next level by accumulating points, and your perks increase with each new level.
Welcome Level―50 points
To earn your first rewards, adopt a BUP book for a course.
- A free book of your choice with every textbook adoption
- Your students get 25% off the textbook at baylorpress.com
Green Level―100 points
All of the Welcome Level perks plus
- 25% off books in your subject area
Gold Level―200 points
All of the Green Level perks plus
- Free shipping
- One free book every year of active membership
Maintain your membership:
If we do not hear from a member for a year, the member becomes inactive. After two years of inactivity, a member gets pushed back a level.
Baylor University Press reserves the right to terminate the program at any time, without notice to you; restrict, suspend, extend, or otherwise alter the Program (or any aspects thereof), without notice to you; and/or, revise these Terms. If, in the opinion of Baylor University Press, you abuse any of the program privileges or breach any of these Terms, Baylor University Press may revoke your membership, without notice to you, and cancel any reward points that you have accumulated.